Hi Grace, your pimpampum looks really great. I love going to the chinese restaraunt do you? Sometimes we go to the one in Manly.
Hi Grace,your pimpampum is great. Have you ever been to a Chinese restaurant or had Chinese take-away before? I have. It tastes yum! And hey, I heard you were going to a Chinese restaurant and having fried icecream. NOT FAIR! Reihana 4/5J
Have you done chinese food on your china report?from olivia
Hi graces i like your blog and i like Chinase food .
Post a Comment
Get a Voki now!
4 comments:
Hi Grace, your pimpampum looks really great. I love going to the chinese restaraunt do you? Sometimes we go to the one in Manly.
Hi Grace,
your pimpampum is great. Have you ever been to a Chinese restaurant or had Chinese take-away before? I have. It tastes yum! And hey, I heard you were going to a Chinese restaurant and having fried icecream. NOT FAIR!
Reihana 4/5J
Have you done chinese food on your china report?from olivia
Hi graces i like your blog and i like Chinase food .
Post a Comment